Emz Aesthetics offer training courses within a friendly, respectable environment.
•Our courses are open to beginners or qualified therapists and practitioners, who wish to improve on their current skills.
•All of our courses are fully accredited, internationally recognised, and insurable.
• All of our tutors are VTCT qualified teachers/assessors or medics with many years of experience.
• We also give you access to prescribers for POM (Prescription Only Medicine)
• Our courses offer 50% theory, and 50% practical.
• Majority of our courses cover the following:
- History & Benefits of the treatment
- Consultations & Patch Testing
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Safe practice of sharps/safe disposals
- How to deal with sharps injuries
- Vascular Occlusions
- Client aftercare advice
- Side Effects
- Facial Analysis
- Basic First Aid
- Step by step of the procedure
- Laws & Legislations and many more
• We only teach a maximum of 3 students per smaller courses, but all injectable courses are one-to-one.
•Our courses embrace the principles of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and we are therefore structured to provide CPD points to students.
• Courses are available 7 days a week.
• There may be products/kits available to purchase upon completion of your course (some of our courses include a free kit.)
• We accept all major credit and debit cards, although there may be finance options available please talk to your tutor.
• We work with many accreditations teams and insurance providers. Please ask your tutor which ones accredit/insure this specific course, we may have others available.
The products displayed on this website are of a high standard.
We have excellent reviews.
Fast and secure delivery.