About the Course
This course is fully insured by a leading insurance company for medics & non-medics.
This is an initial two day onsite course + case studies, which explains how to inject Dermal Fillers to a foundation level.
You will cover the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds (commonly known as "smile lines" or "laugh lines", that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth).
- Marionette lines (which is the crease that runs from the corners of the mouth, down along the chin).
- The vermillion border (the border around the lips)
- Facial Analysis
- Injection Techniques
- First Aid
- Contraindications & Contraactions
- Benefits of dermal fillers
- Adverse effects, diagnosis and treatment
- Hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers (information and products)
- Non-hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers (information and products)
- Business advice and ongoing support (supplies, ordering, advertising and social media)
... AND MUCH MORE!!
Before you begin any practical, you'll firstly learn all the relevant theory (on the first day).
This includes for example anatomy, facial analysis, injection techniques, first aid, anaphylaxis, aspetic non-touch technique, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more.
On the second day, you'll begin the practical with a tutor led demonstration. You'll need to inject into all 3 of the above areas on 5 seperate people.
*Please NOTE: This course will require 5 models for your case studies. Your models must pay for the cost of the products*
Each person counts as a case study, which you will need to write up and submit following the course.
You can do all 5 in one day if you wish or come back on an additional third day or fourth day to complete your remaining case studies.
We do not allow you to do case studies at your own salon/clinic as you must be fully confident before attempting to do the treatment alone.
Each case study is done strictly at Emz Aesthetics Academy under supervision of a qualified tutor.
Initial two days on site + return to complete case studies (done with us onsite) + home study.
Practical is completed 1-2-1 to ensure you get full attention per case study.
Insured by leading insurance company - we help get you setup following the course.
We will also help get you set up with our prescriber.
You can earn hundred per treatment once qualified.
We give you advice and ongoing support following completion.
If you are a non-medic, you must be qualified in either: NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3, SPMU, Microblading, Phlebotomy, or related needling work with at least 6 months experience. You will also need to have a certificate in Anatomy & Physiology.
If you are a complete beginner, you can book onto our Fast-Track to Aesthetics course which will let you begin your anti-wrinkle training with us.
Educators Teaching This Course:
Emma is the owner/founder of Emz Aesthetics Academy. She has over 14 years of teaching experience and specialises in botox, dermal fillers, and PDO threads.