This course helps you to learn new skills and knowledge, or to refresh your existing first aid skills.
This training provides you with information on what to do in an emergency, and will give you confidence to take the most appropriate action at the time of an incident.
Please note that you should seek professional and/or qualified guidance before taking any action. This course provides you with sufficient awareness of the subject, but does not replace competency-based, practical training.
You will learn the following:
- Understand first aid regulations
- Do a primary assessment on a casualty
- Administer CPR to a casualty
- Put casualties in the recovery position
- Understand the importance of record keeping