Anatomy & Physiology
The aim of the Level 3 Award in Understanding Human Anatomy and Physiology (RQF) is to provide learners with the key knowledge and understanding of human anatomy and physiology required for a range of roles across the health, beauty, and fitness sectors.
Students will undertake each of these core units and be able to confidently:
- Understand the skeletal system
- Understand the muscular system and fascial
- Understand the nervous systems
- Understand the endocrine system
- Understand the respiratory system
- Understand the cardiovascular system
- Understand the lymphatic system
- Understand the digestive system
- Understand skin, hair and nails
Advice given to those wishing to become self-employed.
Accredited by industry experts such as ABT.
No model is required for this course, as it is theory based only.